I just learned that they will have a mail center at camp during the 3 day walk. So I am asking anyone who feels the urge if you could send me a letter to keep me encouraged.. maybe even verses would be great. I am expecting to be tired, and I know if I get a letter from my family and friends reminding me that you are praying for me. I know it will be what will keep me going.
Here is the address if would like it.
Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office
ATTN: Susan Moritz
P.O. Box 21133
Piedmont, Ca. 94610-1133
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About me
- Susan
- Praise God I get to serve in the nursery, GTC (Generations to Come), CORE (Christ our Redeemer Exalted), and in the summer the Volleyball ministry. I am a Para Educator for the school district.
No comments:
Post a Comment