This song I heard at a Building 429 concert the weekend after a friend lost her son to cancer. He was only 4 years older then me but fought a good fight leaving behind his 4 precious young children and a wonderful wife. with my pastor speaking of his death and his last hour with his wife that morning then at the memorial service his last words to his wife was "I want to go home" those words really stuck to me, as a reminder that this world is not my home and my friend is home now. what a beautiful reminder. So now as you read the lyrics you will see why this song will always remind me of my friend and keep my focus on my true home.
Right now I will just quote the chorus. (Because I cant find the lyrics yet)
Title: Where I Belong
All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong
No comments:
Post a Comment