Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Vacation in La So far

So far it is going well. Last week I went to my sisters church, it is smaller then CBC. Kathy and I hung out around the house for the most part we did go to a BBQ for one of James's friends. on Thursday we went to Disneyland. That was a lot of fun. I have pics that I will post as soon as I can. On Saturday my Sister in Law Michelle picked me up and we went to her sisters house and swam. I got sunburned, what a surprise j/k. That was fun. Sunday Michelle and I walked 3 miles. Yesterday we went to the dollar movie and saw What Happens in Vegas, it was a good movie. Then we went to one of my nieces soccer practice. Michelle and I walked around the field. Today we are going to a beach, tomorrow Universal and the only other thing I know I am doing is going to Disneyland again on Monday.

As far as the walk goes, I am walking when ever possible, and going to the gym when ever I can. Fundraising is going OK I am at 45% of what I need to raise. I am having a fundraiser night Aug 23 at 6:00 at my house. My friend sells Gold Canyon Candles and is going to donate all proceeds to my walk. I will also have a raffle, and some jewelery (That my Sister in Law sells) for sell. If you are interested please call me and I can email you the flyer. also if you RSVP before Aug 15 you will receive 2 tickets.

No comments:

About me

Praise God I get to serve in the nursery, GTC (Generations to Come), CORE (Christ our Redeemer Exalted), and in the summer the Volleyball ministry. I am a Para Educator for the school district.

Followers